Tuesday 15 June 2010

More Algarve


Tuesday am, weather is great. As advised yesterday I did crisp some skin! I think umbrella shade could be required today. Actually it is only one small area so I now look like a young kid who's mum has prepared him for the sun, with bright blue factor 10,000 sun block on.


Last night we walked to a local fish restaurant, that turned out to be closed on Monday, so had to walk further to another. Ok not exactly trekking but a couple of miles to stretch the legs.

Another run this morning, but I was up a bit later today, so it was noticeably warmer. I actually met another fellow jogger going the opposite direction thankfully, or I may have realised how slow I was going. The Portuguese workers look at me a bit strange, why is he running in this hot weather! Mike still has not been out to measure the distance, I bet when he does, I find it is only 2 miles!!

So today is more sun and relaxation plus watching Portugal in the world cup. I haven't given the challenge much thought this week, but I am sure the heat will be preparing me for at least the first two days of it, similar heat levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment