Monday 7 June 2010

Good weekend ?

So this weekend, there was no excuses, after a severe hair cut, ready for the holiday next week, I managed to get in two 9 miles walks, yes even on Sunday in the rain. This was in addition to a bit of gardening.


Attached is the outcome of the gardening work; the bench is one of three that my dad restored last year, he is becoming an expert at bench restoration, the fire grate is an old one we found in the house, when we moved in, so a bit of hammerite and it looks like new, and a few stones left over from the wall building.

As for the walk, I went round Coomb ridge twice, so 9 miles on both days, and not real after effects. Which is good, other than I was pretty tired Sunday night, so I think I need to find some more challenging routes. The weather was great on the Saturday, although a bit misty as you can see, Sunday wind and rain, so didn't bother with picures.


This week has started well, a good session in the gym , I got up to 3.5 miles running, although that was somewhat harder that I am making out. I am off to Paris this week, so not quite as easy to get in much training, but should manage Wednesday and Friday morning gym sessions.

So forgive me if I am a short on updates again this week, but will do my best.

p.s. Whilst money raising is going well, more contributions are certainly welcome so don't forget the linke to the virgin site, or drop me an email if you want to pledge some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment