Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bonjour

So good morning from Paris, where the weather is great, warm temperatures and some sun, not like Manchester where I understand the normal rain is falling.

So what can I learn from the past day for my trip, I am not so sure. Firstly it was only a short plane trip, around 1 hour 20 minutes, and surprisingly comfortable, although a little turbulent. However I wasn't wearing my walking boots, which I have been advised to do. Secondly I was travelling light, so hand luggage only, and thus had no problem with lost bags. Again something of a concern, arriving ready for the trip with none of the gear I purchased to keep me warm and dry. Supposedly not a problem, as long as you have your boots ! I guess at least my gear won't get dirty or smelly if it is still in my luggage on a plane somewhere. ( I wonder if I could get a refund...)

Anyway no chance for training, did sample two glasses of French wine, but since I am driving home from the airport, I will not be partaking of it tonight, so not much damage done to the alcohol regime.

Wednesday morning will be back to the gym, let's see if I can get to 3.5 miles again......

No comments:

Post a Comment