Friday 25 June 2010

Friday's


The last day of the working week for many of us, though I appreciate these days, there are many of you out there, who actually have the weekend as part of your working week.

However I have to say I was exhausted this morning, so much so that after 15 minutes on the treadmill I had to stop for a few seconds as I had a stitch! - Only did another 5 minutes after that, just to hit the 2.5 mile limit. I can't believe that a lack of sleep can cause that, so possibly the hangover from my holiday coming back at me.........

This weekend requires a lot of effort in the garden, a shed/ concrete building to demolish then a huge amount of digging of foundations in preparation for a new building arriving in two weeks time.

I also need to squeeze in, England footy, grand prix and some walking. Actually the plan is to go walking Sunday morning, so let's hope that comes to fruition.

Next week I am travelling quite a bit, so training is not going to be at normal times, but after this week, I definitely need to continue or I will go further backwards.

Next weekend is also the Scope Killi Challenge meeting in London, where I should get the opportunity to learn more about the actual trip itself, times of travel, days on the trek, and also meet my fellow trekkers, so should be good, though I fear all will be much better prepared and trained than I am.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment