Thursday 7 October 2010

Light the way

Yes now 8 to go.......

So having read a few articles about the final day summit, it became clear that a waterproof head torch, and one that has excellent power to light the way is essential..... Now the one I had acquired was only very cheap (£2.99), and on checking it was neither waterproof or for that matter very strong, so feeling somewhat nervous about staggering about on the last day in the dark, i ordered another which arrived in bright green....


Petzl are leading manufacturers of head torches, but surprisingly despite being waterproof, battery life of 190 hours and lights a distance over 20 metres, it was still only £12 off ebay......

ok more outlay, but hopefully now I won't be in the dark!

The last week I just be relaxing, building up my strength my eating plenty.... which is good as today I feel shattered... maybe my trip to Japan catching up with me.....

So final jabs tonight, rabies and Hep B, 3rd one of each, and I just get my malaria tablets prescription.... I was told that these are expensive circa £50, so need to find a pharmacy that does them at the lowest cost :-)

Update on how much my arm aches tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment