Wednesday 13 October 2010

2 2 GO

No I didn't mean one of these !!!!!!


I meant.....





Only 2 days to go.......

As I mentioned, no training for the rest of the week, although strangely I felt ready to get up and go to the gym this morning at 6 am, but by 7.00 I just wanted to stay in bed.

My preparation last night involved eating a very good Thai meal in Manchester with some of our colleagues from the Nordics. Great service, good food, a very enjoyable evening, so I can recommend Chaophraya Manchester for any Thai food junkies.

No sign of plastic bags yesterday, so I did buy a roll of heavy duty bin bags, I am sure they will do the trick.

So trial packing tonight, make sure I have everything, and it all weighs ok, both for the trek, where I need to get down to 15Kg, and the flight where I can expand to a massive 20kg.

It is very quiet on the facebook site, I am not sure if that means my fellow trekkers have deserted me and left early, or they are also in a final state of panic.

So fingers crossed let's hope tonight I don't find out I have forgotten something essential that I can't buy locally tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment