Tuesday 27 April 2010

When the weather is good



Isn't amazing how much more positive and motivated you feel when the sun is shining. By the middle of Monday afternoon I was starting to feel really tired, perhaps the timezone was kicking in. However once in the car and driving home in what was a really pleasant sunny evening, I felt so much better. By the time I got home I was in the mood to do some outdoor jobs.

Compare that to a dull rainy evening , you come out of work tired, and you get home thinking I will just collapse on the sofa.

So thinking of about this hike up Killi, I am hoping the weather is good. I know at the start we will have hot temperatures and hopefully dry weather, but looking at some of the UTube videos of previous hikes, there are many with snowing conditions.

I have a fear I will get up on the fourth day look out of the tent to see heavy snow falling and leaden skies, close the tent and go back to sleep...........So best take some sunshine with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment