Monday 26 April 2010

Home

Home at last, and it feels good to be back. Well other than a slight earache, which I hope doesn't turn into anything worse.

Had a relaxing Sunday, bit of gardening, bit of cooking and a bit of complete idleness on the sofa watching TV followed by an early night.

This morning I was back to the gym where surprisingly I found the cardio stuff quite easy, i.e. no drop off of pace, 20 minutes on the treadmill at 7mph, 20 minutes on the cross trainer on hill plus, then 15 minutes respectively on other cross trainer and cycle. The weights were a bit tougher though. I had to whimp out and reduce the weight right down.

Oh well, at least if I hold in my stomach I can imagine I look ok.....

Is it just me, or do you look in the mirror one day and think, "looking good", and then the next day you think "aghhhhh, fat git"... ok just me then.

Anyway hopefully normality will prevail, I am only out one night this week, which should mean I can avoid alcohol all week, and get away from the drinking every night as I did in Japan.

So watch out for an update on the ear, the stomach and the alcohol consumption during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment