Thursday 29 April 2010

Weekend Planning

I know it is early, but my thoughts have already turned to the weekend. Probably the fact that I haven't been at home for the last 3, either travelling part of them or I was in Japan, plus with the bank holiday, this is a nice long weekend.

So a great time to get some walking in, but at the same time, there are plenty of jobs to do in the garden.

Having read the erection instructions for the summerhouse, I may be spending more time up on the decking than I at first reckoned.

Ok not exactly the same, but near enough. As you can see now the upload photo link is working again, very bizaare.

So hopefully I will get to the gym this weekend, and also manage a walk or two, even if just short ones.

Then, summerhouse, some graden drainage to install, a vegetable patch to dig over..........

Definately a weekend of activity, unless the weather turns bad.

Then I need to take stock and get back on my equipment purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment