Friday 17 September 2010

More injections

So last night was Rabies 2 injection, this went nicely into the bruised area of my arm from the previous week. So we have determined now only 2 more injections required, anotgher Rabies one, then another Hep B one and we are done. We can then discuss Malaria and Swine Flu!

So for those who are still sponsoring, thank you so much, the total is now over £5,000 with gift aid, which I am pleased with, and I hope it will go up more with a further push in these last few weeks.

Training wise things have been quiet this week, two trips to the gym only so far..........and not so much walking........

Since my lack of blogging I have obtained a book on walks in the peak district, so did try one in Castleton which included the hike up Mam Tor, but since have read this is not very challenging. Hopefully despite business travel I will have time to get a couple more walks in before we go.

There is only 4 weeks to go !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment