Tuesday 21 September 2010

Continued support

Tuesday it is, sat in the lounge at Manchester en route to Frankfurt. Today I have meetings with one of our Web suppliers, and then tomorrow and Thursday meetings in our German office. I have packed my gym kit, so I must make time to get into the hotel gym at some stage over the next 3 days.

I received more donations yesterday, so thanks to Keith & Ann for keeping the total rolling, it is much appreciated, and if you still haven't dipped into your pocket yet, please do so, the panic may be starting to creep in.

Actually my fellow trekker from across the road to me has not been see for a while, I am thinking he may be disappearing only to resurface after the trip!

Reading the news about the gentlemen's game of cricket, and how England and Pakistan were fighting over cheating allegations I am thinking how will people's moods be affected by the altitude, will we get stressed easily, tempers fray..... best take something to keep us calm.

So 3 days in Germany home for 2 days then off to Japan, which is eating away at training opportunities, so I need to come up with a final training plan otherwise I may not walk again until I get to Tanzania !

No comments:

Post a Comment