Thursday 4 March 2010

Away from home

This week I have had to spend some time in London for various meetings, as such I have obviously been staying in hotels, and of course eating out.
The hotel was located very near marble arch, but as you can imagine, an exercise regime can become a little more difficult.

Fortunately the hotel had a small gym, so last night I made myself acquainted with the equipment and managed to do at least 45 minutes of exercise.

It is amazing how good it makes you feel, ok not while you are doing it, it isn't too comfortable at that stage, but afterwards it makes both the body and the mind refreshed and ready for what is next challenge.

This got me thinking about the trek ahead, there will be no gym, but a full day of walking and since this will be at altitude it will be difficult, so at the end of the day will I feel refreshed in mind and body, or will it just feel like a lull in the storm, knowing that the whole thing starts again the following day.

Let's hope the latter, and each day I awake with a mind and body refreshed and ready......


No comments:

Post a Comment